Friday, September 30, 2011

five pinterest faves

 

 

For Trevy’s room…

 

…or maybe for the schoolroom.

 

Or both.

 

image

(photo credit and to purchase your own)

 

*****

 

I love things that are cute and educational!

 

image

(photo credit and to print your own)

 

 

*****

 

I’m lazy…you lazy?

 

Lazy Sunday Casserole looks deeeeee-lish!

 

image

(photo credit and recipe)

 

 

*****

 

I can’t stand clutter. 

 

 

Clutter makes me batty!

 

 

Which is why I need one of these thing-a-ma-bobs stat!

 

 

image

(photo credit and to purchase your own.  Or maybe a Christmas gift for me Winking smile.  Hey, the last time I mooched a friend offered to make me those adorable felt fractions!  Soooooo….)

 

 

*****

 

Drat!

 

 

Why did I have to find this after I’d just been to IKEA?

 

 

image

(photo credit and more details)

 

 

 

Follow Me on Pinterest

 

 

…danielle

2 comments: