Tuesday, October 4, 2011

unschooling-ish moment of the week

 

 

Finally…

 

 

a beautiful Fall day!

 

 

So we packed up our books and headed out doors.  Because fresh air and sunshine are good for the brain.  And mommy’s patience threshold!  Winking smile 

 

 

No sooner do we make ourselves comfy…

 

 

when what do their little eye’s spy?

 

 

image

(photo credit)

 

 

Kids and nature.  Peanut Butter and Jelly.

 

 

I fought the urge to reign them back in.  I have a tendency to be too rigid.  And I told myself to give them a break.  Let them be kids.   With a sigh, I smiled and leaned back to soak in some sun while they played Catch Me if You Can with Mr. Grasshopper for a few minutes.  Until he hopped out of sight.  I would have taken a photo of my own because their glowing faces were super cute.  But seriously.  The sun felt just too good!

 

 

…danielle   

No comments:

Post a Comment