Wednesday, February 13, 2013

100 Day Project

 

 

Sometimes I think my creativity just shriveled up and died awhile ago.

 

 

Fancy projects like 100 Day creations just totally stump me now.  Even with lots of FaceBook friend ideas too!

 

 

I mean, seriously, why did the thought of gathering 100 things together throw me for loop?!

 

 

Anyway.

 

 

Trevor’s project was due today.  Late yesterday inspiration struck!

 

 

1-IMG_2418

 

A 100 cheerio Mickey Mouse hot glued onto construction paper!

 

1-IMG_2421-001

 

Trevy LOVES it!

 

I had him write his signature with stickers and sent it off to school in a box.  So as not to be crushed.

 

Oh and the PTO sent home a hat to decorate too.  That came easier.  I just gave him 100 hugs & kisses (xoxoxo) and sent him on his way!  I was going to put 99 xo-s on the hat and one lipstick kiss on his cheek but daddy thought that was too cheesy.  In love

 

1-Trevor 100 Day Project

 

 

…danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment