Thursday, January 24, 2013

how special needs parents date

 

 

 

After remembering that I forgot to and then calling to go ahead and…

 

 

schedule Trevy’s neuro appointment, I proceeded to whip off an email to The Hubs:

 

 

Hey Babe,


Harini appointment schecduled.  Would love for you to join us.  Maybe we could head up early and grab lunch at IKEA?

 

 

**********

 

 

Yep, we get our quality time in during the hour (if we’re lucky…two or more if we’re not) commute back and forth from Children’s.

 

 

Because when he navigates downtown Boston for me I fall in love with him just a little bit more!

 

 

…danielle

2 comments:

  1. OK, seriously, I am a responsible (mostly) Mama to three kiddos also, so when your are down in Tennessee, I would TOTALLY keep all three kiddos for you for a sleepover, full of messy fun. Then you could have, like, over an hour of "alone time" with your man. Unfortunately, we do not have an Ikea in Knoxville...so sorry... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL

      That would be AWESOME! You just won yourself a spot on my BFF in Knoxville list! ;)

      ...danielle

      Delete