Tuesday, June 19, 2012

when you little give a girl a cardboard box

 

 

Bristel is my Kinesthetic.  My crafty girl.  Glitter lover.  Day dreamer.  She loves all things hands on and super creative.  So when she asked me, eyes a twinkle, if she could use the box I was getting ready to throw in recycling – I said sure. 

 

 

When you give a little girl a cardboard box…

 

 

She’s going to build a…

 

 

1-bristel's cardboard doll house 001

 

 

new Barbie house, of course!

 

 

2-bristel's cardboard doll house 002

 

 

I wish film could have caught the happy glow radiating from her.  She was SO proud of her creation.  She even cleaned up her mess!  And I have to say, I was pretty proud of her too!  It was too cute not to share!

 

 

…danielle

5 comments:

  1. Great idea Bristel, that is really good!
    Hannah loves to make things with cardboard boxes as well - last week she made a build-a-bear car. She doesn't clean up her messes though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help laughing at the non-cleaning up of messes! I have two of those types here so I feel your pain! :)

      ...d

      Delete
  2. So cute!! She is so creative and I love that she cleaned up her mess too. Good job Bristel!

    ReplyDelete