Saturday, December 31, 2011

microphones are yummy

 

I caught Trevy rockin’ out with one of his fave Christmas gifts.  Please pardon my messy Therapy/School Room.  That’s what happens when it gets used. 

 

  :: smile :: 

 

 

 

I love how he pats his chest when he sings “me”.

 

Also, how he turns his head away so he can keep chomping on the microphone.  Cheeky.  But smarty too.

 

I do think it’s super cool that Allison Cruz thinks he’s cute.  She doesn’t just have a smashing voice…but super good taste too. 

 

 

…danielle

3 comments:

  1. That is soo funny!!! Love to capture kid moments! Just started following you via e-mail. You can find me at www.momto2monkeys.com. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, girls!

    Tirzah...I "liked" you on FB. I didn't see a follow button!

    ...danielle

    ReplyDelete