Monday, December 12, 2011

iPad mommies: how to upload files

 

 

Another blogger mom had a brilliant idea to upload a PDF teacher’s manual to her iPad.  Save the trees!

 

 

I was in L-O-V-E with the idea.

 

 

Mostly because we’re all about saving the ink cartridge.  But I like saving trees too.  In love

 

 

Just one teensie weensie problem.

 

 

I have (or had, rather) no idea how to upload a PDF to my Pad!

 

 

Thank goodness for geeky friends!  Who can share wonderful tools like Dropbox.com with me!  It’s free.  It’s easy to use.  It’s has a free app sidekick.  And I’m in love! 

 

 

Hope it helps another iPad mommy (or daddy) today!

 

 

…danielle

1 comment:

  1. Danielle- Thanks so much for the Sunshine Award- It really brightened my day! I've finally penned my acceptance post for several recent and very nice awards and I've mentioned your blogs. Thanks so much!

    http://crittersandcrayons.com/2011/12/15/the-kreative-liebster-versatile-blogger-sunshine-ad-infinitum-award/

    You've been added to my blog roll(s). I have several and I actually make an effort to visit each and every blog I list on my blog roll links. I also mentioned your blog in my interview at Before the Baby Wakes. http://beforethebabywakes.com/2011/12/whos-that-blogger-5/ :)

    ReplyDelete