Keyboard Town Pals is a more relaxed and fun approach to teaching your littles typing skills.
Each letter has a storyline and puppet to help with memory association.
Donchya just love free samples?
Keyboard Town Pals offers a variety of learning options with a price scale ranging from $39.95 – $59.95 depending on your family’s needs.
Keyboard Town Pals is recommended for all ages.
- I like that it’s not a hard core approach like I suffered through in school!
- I like the cute little storylines – makes them sticky in the brain.
- I like the idea of no racing against the clock…especially since our whole family seems to suffer from fine motor impairment.
- I always like when there is a web-based program – it just makes those days at Grams’ a little easier.
- I like that the backspace and delete button are disabled – I can’t tell how much time I’ve wasted over the years.
- My kids happen to double-d-spy-z puppets!
- I thought the music & voices were…um…how do I say this nicely? Annoying?
- My kids did not learn how to type in an hour.
However…I do think our Keyboard Town Pals trial has laid a decent foundation for them. Would I run out and buy this once our subscription runs out? Probably not. It just wasn’t a good fit for our puppet loathing family.
This is the little spot where I disclaim that I was given a free trial of Keyboard Town Pals as a part of my reviewer role with TOS. My thoughts and opinions are my honest own. I received no other compensation. Don’t just take my word for it either. Click here to read what other members of the Crew think.