Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 minute life skills dash


The kids have chores.  I’m sure it would work much better if I actually consistently enforced them!

:: grin ::

I’m trying a new technique though.  The 30 minute dash. 

to organize and blog 004See, Jonathan has a 30ish minute commute.  So when he calls to say he’s on his way home -  that’s our Q. 

And the race is on! 

I start handing out assignments like crazy!  Although I think I’m going to modify this more by printing up little cards for them to draw from a bowl.  Make it even more fun!  And less mommy pressure.   

to organize and blog 005
Anyway…

Um.  Trevy’s supposed to be wiping the music toys not playing with them!

Lucky he’s cute!

to organize and blog 006

It’s a big deal for me that my kids learn how to contribute.  That being in a family means being part of a team.  And a team works together!  Even Trevy.  Cause I’m mean like that.

to organize and blog 007

Also…

I need the HELP!

And we can’t afford a maid…

:: wink ::


danielle

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my kids to help out without expecting an allowance. Thanks SO Much for the drawing cards from a bowl idea! I'm going to make that up tonight.

    ReplyDelete