Monday, July 16, 2012

a little homeschool mommy humor

 

 

I was soaking in some sun and chatting on my cell with a girlfriend. Bristel was enjoying her swim lesson at the beach and Trevy was busy exploring the shoreline with the help of an aide.  Have I mentioned how thankful I am that Trevy qualifies for “helper hours”?!  I can’t help it though.  I do feel a little embarrassed that someone else is chasing my kid around – like I should be able to care for him on my own.  And I totally can.  But at the same time…those hours give us the freedom to do things like swim lessons at the beach!  Something that I would probably be too exhausted to even think about doing if it involved Trevy chasing too.

 

 

Anyway…

 

 

I was raaaaaaving about how much I looooooove The Well Trained Mind to which my girlfriend responded…

 

 

Yeah…

 

 

The Well Trained Mind is to homeschoolers what Proverbs 31 is to women

 

 

If you’ve read The Well Trained Mind I bet you’re laughing too – cause that was H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!

 

 

…danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment