Thursday, March 15, 2012

flattered and sharing the love:)

 

 

I’m feeling so flattered.

 

 

And thought it’s best if I just go ahead and blab it.  You know…so it doesn’t go to my head or anything.  Winking smile 

 

 

My little blog got a Special Needs Support shout out from Deb Chitwood (Living Montessori Now)!  I draw so much inspiration from Deb’s Montessori Mondays link ups.  Definitely warm n’ fuzzy moment when she asked if she could feature me.  Thanks, Deb!

 

 

I’ve been asked to participate in a blog hop soon.  It’ll be my maiden voyage!

 

 

And…as if that weren’t enough…

 

 

Sierra over at H is for Homeschooling gave me the Liebster Blog Award to boot!

 

 

image

 

 

The Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers to spread readership between the blog giving the award, the blog getting the award, and the 5 blogs that it is passed on to. The idea is to give the award to other blogs that your readers would also enjoy.

 

 

So with no further ado my 5 blogs you should read & follow listed in no particular order are:

 

 

The Fantastic Five

 

What Happens at Naptime…

 

All Things Beautiful

 

Educating Hannah

 

Three Crazy Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment