Sweet Pepperbush (or as I affectionately call her - Mama Mountain) blogger mommy extraordinaire over at Our Side of the Mountain blessed me with the Sunshine Award. It made me all warm n’ glowy on the inside. And reminded me that once upon a time my mom (Super Grams) was going to name me Sunshine. Thank goodness she outgrew that phase before I made my debut!
The Sunshine Award is passed on to bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. Really? I do that? Awwww…shucks.
Sunshine Award Rules
1. Thank the person who gave the award to you
2. Answer the questions below (and let readers know a little more about you)
3. Pass the award onto other bloggers who inspire you, link to their blogs, and let them know
1. Favorite color: purple…after that I’m pretty much wide open
2. Favorite animal: elephant…I wish we would have adopted an orphaned ellie when we lived in The Bush
3. Favorite number: 5
4. Favorite drink: Fresca
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
6. My passion: KIDS!
7. Giving or Getting Presents: what can I say…I like both
8. Favorite day: Friday
9: Favorite flowers: all of the above…now if I could just find the kind I can’t kill
You Are My Sunshine