Friday, March 4, 2011

the backstory

I am not a newbie blogger.


My very first blog (no longer in existence) was birthed in Africa.  Tanzania, to be precise.  Where my husband, myself and our two young children were playing missionary.  We intended to spend our lives bronzing in the African sun.  I can carry on a rusty Swahili conversation to prove it.  


::smile:: 


The shifting of that dream are the deepest roots of my second blog.  Happy Being Trevy.  


Trevy's blog is really geared towards sharing our family's journey with catastrophic epilepsy.  But I'm a mommy of more than one.  And my journey in mommy-hood includes more than marathon hospital stays and gobs of therapy.  Like...homeschooling for instance.  Yes, I'm one of those crazy moms.  For several months now I've felt a pull towards launching yet another blog.  A more whole family centric kinda thing.  Of course I'll still share about Trevy's extraordinary life over there.  But this will be my everything un-special needs place.  And will probably have a lot of homeschooling in the mix.  Because that's the other huge part of me.  Actually, it will be a bit of an exploration of myself as it unfolds.  Hmmmmm.  Could be interesting.  Or not.  Guess we'll find out together...  


::smile::

No comments:

Post a Comment